HISTORICAL PINPOINT WEATHER INFORMATION
With the Claims Information System (CIS), UBIMET offers insurance agencies recent historical weather information on lightning, storm, rain, and hail with pinpoint accuracy. The online portal enables queries using addresses and time frames. The results are issued in a clear yes/no answer. In addition, clear maps and detailed information are available.
- Information regarding lightning strikes, nearby lightning strikes, and the strength of lightning strikes
- Information regarding power surges, distance, and storm activity
- Statement regarding the first and last lightning strike
- Overview of all lightning activity in table form
The lightning data are powered by nowcast. With nowcast, UBIMET offers comprehensive and precise lightning information.
- Indication of wind speeds
- Table with all measured values of the representative weather stations
- Wind speeds for the greater surroundings
The weather data are also available in detail and presented graphically for rain and hail.
The Claims Information System (CIS) can help insurance companies quickly verify claims, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction by increasing the efficiency of claims processing.
THE ADVANTAGES OF UBIMET
- easy-to-use online portal
- unique lightning locator