UBIMET WARNS MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD OF SEVERE WEATHER
Because of the increasing number of extreme weather events, reliable and early severe weather detection is becoming more and more important. UBIMET – the center of excellence for severe weather warnings – offers customized solutions and pinpoint severe weather warnings directly from meteorologists to reduce or completely prevent damage.
Maximum reliability is not only ensured via an advanced multistep process, but primarily also through weather analyses and warnings that are created manually by experienced meteorologists: the team of experts observes the weather 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, and manually triggers warnings locally, down to the ZIP code.
At UBIMET, major emphasis is also placed on customization.
An additional advantage of UBIMET Severe Weather Warnings is the international scalability. In contrast to many national weather services, UBIMET looks beyond the borders and also offers severe weather warnings for other European and non-European countries.
Leading Companies in the insurance industry, media, sports, infrastructure, energy as well as government authorities, municipalities, civil protection organizations, and emergency service organizations throughout Europe along with several million private customers rely on the severe weather warnings and customized solutions from UBIMET.
The advantages of UBIMET:
- Meteorologists keep watch over weather patterns 365 days a year, 24 hours a day throughout Europe and manually trigger severe weather warnings.
- Warnings down to the ZIP code and geo-referenced warnings at the ZIP code level via text message, app, and e-mail.
- Heavy rain, heavy snowfall, thunderstorm/hail, storm/hurricane, and freezing rain warnings.
- Those affected are warned individually, early, and reliably – within seconds, thousands of warnings are sent between 48 hours and 30 minutes before the severe weather occurs.
- Language-independent warnings.
- Redundant technology guarantees the highest degree of reliability.
- 24-hour hotline for government authorities, catastrophe protection, and large-scale operations.