Mastering local natural disasters with smart governance.
November 1st 2017 to November 30th 2019
The objective of MADISMA consists in developing a demonstrator to optimise disaster management based on the findings of the feasibility study INDYCO. Disaster management expertise, data on heterogenous sources and operational instructions for disaster management in the Alpine catchment area to enable early warnings in case of emergency and expedite response time.
The objective is to create a complete system that drives innovation in particular areas by
- permitting analysing events and the expected effects (scenario manager),
- facilitating visualising the risk these natural catastrophes potentially pose for critical infrastructure (risk manager),
- facilitating simulating complex events (simulation manager) and
- creating added value by integrating the disaster management system (interface tool disaster management).
- Prisma Solutions GmbH (project lead)
- Vienna Consulting Engineers ZT GmbH
- GeoExpert Research and Planning GmbH
- FAW GmbH
- University of Natural Resources and Life Science (BOKU)
- Austrian Power Grid AG