Improve construction planning with highly accurate forecasts and severe weather warnings
UBIMET can assist with reducing the impact of weather on your construction project with our world-leading forecasting services and products.
We service most sectors of the construction industry with hyper-local and accurate forecasts allowing you to make important decisions with confidence.
UBIMET supplies tailored data for construction critical elements. Our products and services may assist with:
- scheduling (deliveries, reorganising workforce due to precipitation or heat)
- design refinements
- factoring weather-related downtime into tenders
- insuring against weather events
- tailor-made weather bulletins with one-hourly time stepped forecasts
- long-range weather forecasts
- tower crane forecasts
- warning services and lightning detection systems
- on-site meteorologists for additional support
- weather stations and online portal services
- real-time thunderstorm tracking
- 24/7 phone support
Post Project Analysis
UBIMET has a range of reports available that may assist with refining procedures and staffing for for future projects including an analysis of weather-related downtime.
- Up-to-date forecast technologies and accurate individual forecasts for specific construction sites.
- Daily weather forecasts by fax and/or email.
- Severe weather warnings that are customised to precise postal areas or geo-referenced, sent out via text message, App, email or fax.
- Warnings about severe thunderstorms, gale-force winds, heavy rain, heavy snowfall and freezing rain.