Weather Cockpit: The professional application for weather-dependent industries
This professional weather application helps weather-dependent industries to increase their safety and efficiency. With the Weather Cockpit companies receive relevant weather information to aid with the optimization of resource planning and deployment. This, in turn, assist with smooth operations and ensures the safety of employees’.
Again and again, rain, storms and snow pose new challenges for companies in regard to the control of operational processes as well as personnel and resource planning. With the Weather Cockpit application, UBIMET offers the right solution for all needs:
- Are your day-to-day processes and activities impacted by weather events (slippery conditions, sand/snow drifts, storms, freezing rain, etc.)?
- Would you like to achieve 24/7 operational optimization at multiple sites?
- Are safety aspects in the event of lightning strike an important topic for you?
- Do you consider efficiency and cost reduction in the coordination of winter services an essential issue?
- Do you operate infrastructure (energy grids, railway lines, road networks, etc.) that requires specific maintenance in the event of weather events (such as slippery conditions, sand/snow drifts, storms, freezing rain, etc.)?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, the user-friendly UBIMET Weather Cockpit is the innovative application that is able to reflect individual processes, such as resource planning and alerts, within your organization and at the same time supply best practice processes for various industry sectors.