Advanced data analytics für energy efficiency.
January 1st 2018 to June 30th 2021
EDI (European Data Incubator) is an incubation programme run by 20 partners across Europe. The European Data Incubator project aims to address the issue that only 2 out of the top 20 companies changing lives and making money out of Big Data are European.
It gives the most innovative “Big Data” startups the opportunity to tackle real world challenges set by corporates across Europe, such as improving road safety in Barcelona and predicting fraudulent transactions in supermarkets.
The specific benefits of EDI include:
- Up to €100,000 equity-free funding.
- A dedicated coach from the Deusto Entrepreneurship Centre or ETVenture Startup Hub.
- A technical infrastructure using FIWARE Lab providing a free Cloud based scalable Big Data tools stack.
- Training on state-of- the-art Big Data tools by Engineering.
- Connections with the important European corporates who have lent their data to discuss and improve your product while reaching agreements for future exploitation.
- Connections with top Big Data startups from all over Europe participating in the programme.
- Training on soft-skills and on fundraising by ETVenture Startup Hub, Deusto Entrepreneurship Centre and Zabala Innovation Consulting
- Major visibility for your start-up as part of the Big Data Value PPP European initiative.
For more info: https://edincubator.eu/about-edi/